With plasma, everything is possible.
Group leader: Assoc. Prof. Lenka Zajíčková, Ph.D.
Check the list of all our publications – download full text files after loging on as guest.
- Plasma processing of materials and biointerphases
- Inorganic and hybrid (organic/inorganic) coatings and nanomaterials
- Synthesis of carbon nanomaterials and their functionalization
- Advanced characterization of thin films and surfaces
- Develop plasma and microwave-based processes offering environmentally friendly and unique pathways for the material synthesis and modification.
- Understand the interaction of low-temperature plasma with surfaces, especially in plasma polymerization and plasma-based atomic layer processes, for improved tunability and selectivity.
- Develop atmospheric pressure plasma sources breaking the vacuum technology limitations.
- Demonstrate the power of nanotechnologies by synthesis of functional nanomaterials (carbon nanotubes or nanowalls, graphene, modified polymer nanofibers, metal-based nanoparticles).
- Prepare novel biomaterials and biointerphases for biosensors, tissue engineering, wound healing, antimicrobial effects and theranostics purposes.
- Prepare functional surfaces and interfaces with enhanced sensing properties, match-made surface free energy, or extremely large surface-to-volume ratio.
- Develop methodology and standardization of the scanning probe microscopy (SPM) data analysis using the open-source software, Gwyddion.
David Nečas, Ph.D.
Lucie Janů, Ph.D.
Marek Eliáš, Ph.D.
Eva Dvořáková, Ph.D.
Miloš Klíma, Ph.D.
Mgr. Kateřina Polášková
Mgr. Martina Buchtelová
Mgr. Lucius Fridrich
M.Tech Aniket Mukherjee
Bc. Beáta Beliančínová